From: tucstargzr <tucstargzr@yahoo.com>
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:02 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1GTO or 900GTO

May I just note that ANY of the three mounts will provide years of reliable service, and in the unlikely event you have a problem...one can get Customer Service via a phone call or email?

UNLESS your problem is stinking clouds. That requires a Higher Authority.

Tom

A few mounts, bunch of Telescopes, and a Wife who isn't threatened by any of the former.