De : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] De la part de
wsrison
Envoyé : 8 novembre 2011 19:13
À : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [ap-gto] GTOCP3 :Rcxxx# question

Hello Everyone,

I just changed from a GTOCP2 to GTOCP3 servo controller for my AP 900 mount
and added the :Rcxxx# command to a mini control program I have written to
communicate with the mount. Everything works as expected when sending
commands via the mount's serial ports. I.E. send :Rc032$ then send :Me# the
mounts moves at 32x east. When I then use the hand controller to move the
mount with one of the N-S-E-W buttons the mount moves at the button rate
displayed on the hand controller instead of the rate sent by the :Rcxxx#
command. When I then go back and issue a :Me# from my program to the mount
the mount now moves at 1x instead of the 32x or hand controller button rate.
The hand controller button still move the scope at the rate displayed on the
hand controller.
Is this how thing are supposed to work?

Sincerely,
William