Re: Guiding philosophy

John Gleason

How to you encorporate dithering with the PHD software in Maxim?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Acker <markacker@yahoo.com>
Sent: Oct 11, 2011 5:33 PM
To: "ap-gto@yahoogroups.com" <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Guiding philosophy

One thing to consider though is if you have a dual chip camera, PHD won't cut it.  Also, if you have an AO device, PHD won't work.  So, if you are using only separate guide scope/guide cam, then it should work perfectly well, but if you have difference equipment, it won't work at all.  When I used an SSAG on a guide scope, it was fine, though personally, I didn't especially like it.  Frankly, I was pretty happy to move away from it.

Mark