Re: Maxim guiding with AP1200 drives away

Yves Laroche

Hi Todd,

It’s not an ACP issue. When using ACP, the Pier Flip and Auto Pier Flip
checkboxes in MaxIm V5 (Guide tab) must be UNCHECKED. Also, please be sure
that MaxIm is not connected to the scope via the ASCOM driver or via the ACP
hub. The Pier flip and Auto Pier Flip can be used but only when you use
MaxIm in standalone mode.

Hope this will help,

Yves

_____