From: Wayne
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:57 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: 12V Power Distribution Question

I'm gonna try it in a dry run taking a bunch of darks overnight while everything is hooked up. I have been seriously thinking of a Honda or Yamaha generator. Several people had them at the last star party and they were surprisingly quiet. My solar panel is rated at 52 watts if I recal, so that's 4-5 amps so probably couldn't get fully recharged in a day, but hopefully enough to get by.