De : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] De la part de
Ray Gralak
Envoyé : 2 août 2011 13:58
À : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Objet : RE: [ap-gto] APCC Release?

Hi Wayne,

APCC is in beta testing but there is still one major feature that I haven't
released to beta testers. APCC should be
released after that feature has been tested to be rock solid and I finish
the documentation. I'm hoping it won't be much
longer but it depends on how much testing the beta testers can do (i.e.,
each tester's weather can influence this).

-Ray Gralak
Author of Astro-Physics Command Center (APCC)