De : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] De la part de
Jim Collins
Envoyé : 5 mai 2011 18:24
À : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [ap-gto] Re: Parking Problem

Sounds like I need to reset the Park #1 position via the Key Pad rather than
the AP2 Driver. I have not needed to do this for quite a long time and I
forget:-(

I am exclusively using CCDAP4 to operate the Telescope and re-park after an
imaging run.

JIM

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> ,
chris1011@... wrote:

In a message dated 5/5/2011 4:50:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
chris1011@... writes:

Hi Rolando,
Where in the Key Pad can you make a 10sec early adjustment for the
park
position #1??
Are you trying to use the keypad for Park1 when you have intitialized the
mount via a 3rd party software on your computer?

http://www.eset.com