From: Derek Wong <dawong@earthlink.net>
To: <ap-gto@egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 9:52 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: 600 GTO payload capacity

"Douglas W. Forehand" wrote:

Anyone care to speculate why the 600 series mount is
is rated to carry a SCT size of 10 inches max where as
the Losmandy G11, which is not that much different in
size, routinely carries C14's ?

Lets limit the discussion to visual applications only.
Hi Doug:

Here are the specs, although it is hard to compare since two
manufacturers may rate their mounts differently.

Eq. Head wt. Rating

Losmandy GM-8 21# 30# ?8" SCT
AP 400 21# ? 8" SCT
AP 600 27# ? 10" SCT
Losmandy G-11 36# 60#
AP 900 40# 70#
AP 1200 91# 140#
HGM 200 97# 150#

The G-11 is a pretty hefty mount, closer to the 900 in size.

Derek

Shop the web for great deals. Save on Computers,
electronics, Home furnishings and more.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1559/2/_/3615/_/951879164/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ap-gto/?m=1

Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1927/2/_/3615/_/951937042/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ap-gto&m=1