Precise Lunar Tracking - How do I?

Wiggins, Rick

Hi Guys,
I want to track the Moon over a long period of time (several hours) using the AP Mount. I can reposition/sync the mount between exposures if necessary, but would prefer not to have to do this often. I am considering using a plate solve to center it periodically (TBD). My longest exposures will be 4 minutes, so that is the limit of wanting to maintain detailed resolution per single exposure. I know I can set the AP mount for Lunar Tracking Rate, but I have seldom used this and don't know the capability. When doing deep space I use either internal or external guiders trackijng stars to correct sidereal rate tracking.

I would appreciate any suggestions especially from anyone that has taken long exposures of the Moon.
Thanks, Rick