Re: The Sky 6 software and Astro Physics GOTOCP3

Dean <icehouse4@...>

Ray,

I brought up the mount (Mathis) through the SKY and the ASCOM driver showed Parked for about 5-6 seconds then went to unparked with the sidereal tracking on. I have to click on the Park button to Park the mount again.

Dean

--- In ap-gto@..., "Dean" <icehouse4@...> wrote:

Ray,

I installed the new software. I will let you know how it turns out when I bring the observatory back on line. Thanks.. Dean

--- In ap-gto@..., "Ray Gralak" <groups@> wrote:

Dean,

The latest driver version is v5.0.0. Please try that instead.

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver

-Ray