autoguiding with mx916 and AP 900gto

visonneau-vincent <visonneau-vin@...>

Hi from france
I bought 3 weeks ago a Starlight Xpress mx916 ccd camera,the
manufacturer tell me than this sort of camera can do selfguide.I would
like to know if someone try autoguiding an AP gto mount with starlight
Xpress product,what kind of cable must i buy to do autoguiding,the UK
manufacturer can't say me the exact name and reference of this cable
because he isn't familiar with AP product,christine Schmidt (customer
service of AP) tell me the same thing because she isn't familiar with
starlight product.
Can someone here help me?
Clear skies (and never oil slick again!!!)
Vincent VISONNEAU,St FIACRE S/MAINE
LONG: 47.15 Nord
LAT: 1.4170 Ouest

/ /