From: "mchlmaxim" <mchlmaxim@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 1:05 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Need Help on Mount Decision

Hi,
The is my second post. I need help in deciding between the AP 1200GTO mount and the Paramount GM.

Both mounts appear approximately equal in terms of capacity and capability. I give a nod to AP's value and solid engineering. I also give a nod to Paramount's tight intergration of software systems with the GOTO capabilities. So the questions is, why should I consider one over the other. I know these forum is comprised of AP owners, so perhaps everybody went through the same decision process. Any objectivity is apprecicated. If I do purchase the AP1200GTO, what software platforms should I consider to achieve total GOTO control (remote-operation)?

sincerely,

Mike