Re: New Computers?

Charles Sinsofsky <charles@...>

Hello,

I have loaded sky6 to a vista computer works fine. As to ccd soft 5, I
have a copy that came with my STL11000M camera and its does not work with
vista. After loading the application a dll Apogee32.dll does not exist and
it aborts the application. I am trying to find exactly what the apogee32.dll
does and why since this was a fresh install 'done multiple times just to be
sure' fails each time, so I would say till software bisque announces a fix
for this I would suggest to say that ccd soft does not work very well with
vista.so far.

If you are going to use a usb port expander with any SBIG usb based camera,
make sure it is iso-syncronous compatible, if not you will not be able to
get images processed from the camera to your pc.

Just some thoughts.

Thank you

Charles