Re: New ASCOM Driver .48

Yves Laroche

Thank you very much Sam for your fast response. You did exactly what I
asked you before. Thanks.

I really don’t know what to think about your results. I thought that your
problem was the same as mine but it seems not. According to your results, I
will have to try version 0.47 to see if my port 2 connection may behave
differently. However, by memory I always got retransmit communication
errors.

The best way to help to pinpoint your problem is to send your logs to Ray.

Best wishes to you all. Happy New Year 2010!

Regards,

Yves

_____

De : ap-gto@yahoogroups. <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> com