De : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] De la part de
Samuel Bruce
Envoyé : 30 décembre 2009 09:54
À : ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [ap-gto] Re:New ASCOM Driver .48

Yves,

I have experienced many problems with version .48 which I did not have with
prior versions. I am currently running .47 and everything is perfect! There
are communications errors and missed commands. I have reset the timeout to
500 but see no improvement. I use a Mach1GTO with GTOPC3. The results with
version .47 are excellent and the driver is so versatile and effective. I
am so appreciative of Ray and AP for this new driver work.

Thanks,

Sam Bruce

http://www.eset.com