Re: Announcement: The New Astro-Physics ASCOM driver

Don Anderson

Ray
I see that your third video on Driver Operation has been removed from U tube.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Gralak" <yahoo@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Astro-Physics is pleased to announce the availability of the new ASCOM telescope driver for Astro-Physics GTO Mounts.
For the last few months it has been going through rigorous testing by Howard at Astro-Physics and a group of very
capable beta testers. I want to extend my sincerest gratitude to them and to Astro-Physics for making this driver
possible.

That said we think it is now ready for wider distribution so we are announcing its availability today. Shortly you will
be able to download the driver from the Files section of this group in the directory "_New AP ASCOM Driver". When I
upload it I will also select the option to send an email notice to the group which will have the direct link to the
driver.

The documentation is not yet finished but we have prepared three YouTube videos (installation, setup, and operation)
that you can view which should explain most of what you need to know. If you have questions please take the time to
watch them first to make sure your question isn't already answered in one of the videos (thanks!).

Video 1 - ASCOM platform installation and Driver Installation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7slpnfKnycY

Video 2 - Driver setup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3PPhj9a7hI

Video 3 - Driver operation