Problem with Loaner Keypad

GO <johnd@...>

The loaner keypad sent to me doesn't seem to be working properly.

Upon startup it asked me for a location, I entered location '1', pressed GOTO as instructed, and the keypad appeared to be locked-up. Just sat there for up to 20 min. or so. I rebooted the drive and tried different locations to no avail.

Fortunately I have kept my old keypad and it worked fine for this weekends work.

Could there be a problem with firmware compatability between the keypad and my mount? I have had the mount for many years and do not remember having upgraded the firmware.

The keys are falling off my keypad so I would like to send it in for repair but want to be able to use my mount during the lengthy repair time. Your loaner program is great!

So how do I proceed from this point?

Regards,

John