Re: New Book, "Best Targets for Astrophotography" on AP mounts

Robin Kerr

Thank you Marj!
Ruben

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Marj" <marj@...> wrote:

Dear Ruben,

Congratulations on your new book! We are very pleased that your AP
mounts served you well as the tracking platform. I just ordered a few
copies of the book for us and our staff. We look forward to seeing your
images.

Clear Skies!

Marj Christen
Vice President