From: Howard <howard@astro-physics.com>
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: Looking for 1 nut donation from a US fellow amateur
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 1:39 PM

Hi Dodi,

I had to go to several hardware stores to find the right nut, but a
5/16-24 fine thread stainless steel nut and a 5/16 stainless flat washer
are on their way to you. Because of the radius curve on the inside of
the Azimuth Adjuster housing, you will probably need to cut away part of
the washer along one side so that it fits flush against the housing.
Be sure to file the cut portion of the washer smooth so that you don't
scratch the anodizing of the housing.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.