From: "Dave Jurasevich" <howldog@flash.net>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:01 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Cygnus Bubble PN G75.5+1.7 Announced by IAU/CBET

Today I received written confirmation from the International Astronomical Union in the form of a CBET bulletin (Electronic Telegram No. 1876) announcing the discovery of my "Cygnus Bubble" Nebula, officially named PN G75.5+1.7 (a planetary nebula). It took extensive research of existing catalog and published literature, a 53 page report, numerous discussions with Dr. Dan Green of the IAU, reviews by prominent experts in the field, and nearly a year of time to finalize the details of this discovery.

For this forum I'd like to note that this deep sky object was discovered with an Astro-Physics 160 EDF refractor and AP 1200 GTO mount.

If interested, you can find information on this newly discovered planetary nebula as well as the official IAU/CBET announcement on my website at http://tinyurl.com/5q4qnu

Best Regards,

Dave