Re: Cygnus Bubble PN G75.5+1.7 Announced by IAU/CBET

Yves Laroche

Hi Dave,

CONGRATULATION!!!

When I processed my NGC6888 version (46 hours) last year, I think that the
little bubble was a kind of donut effect or some kind of internal
reflection. The little bubble was easier to see when the image was printed.
Unfortunately, I never push any kind of investigation to really solve this
mystery.

The little bubble is located near the bottom on the left side of my image.
<http://astrosurf.com/larochey/observatoires/pleiades/html/ngc6888_frame.htm
l>
http://astrosurf.com/larochey/observatoires/pleiades/html/ngc6888_frame.html

Thanks for sharing us about this great discovery.

Regards,

Yves Laroche

_____