From: John Vogt <atmer@idt.net>
To: <ap-gto@egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 12:31 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Microphones for DSV

Charles Sinsofsky wrote:

Inside the users manual there is an excellent choice for two
microphones. One is the radio/shack one, but I do not know if that is
even available in France. the other is a shure microphone that you can
buy directly from A/P ..which I recommend.
Charles--

The two mikes listed are OK for crooning if you want to mimic Don
Ho(;)), but they're cumbersome. How about a wireless lapel mike? Then I
could still work the remote and drink coffee w/ either hand.

John

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ap-gto&m=1