From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat Feb 02 22:18:24 2008
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Parking in Sky

It's kind of strange. I have a friend with a 1200 and he parks perfectly.
I have everything setup the same, all clocks the same and mine still parks
one hour in RA off from where I train it. No matter how many times I have
trained it. I just ignore it now as it restarts with Pulseguide just fine.
Go figure.....

Jim