Re: "Rubber Banding" after slew to the East

Yves Laroche

Hi all,

Please not that the default RA backlash setting for the ASCOM driver is
00:00:15. This is equal to 15 seconds of time NOT 15 arcsec. 15 arcsec
multiplied by 15 seconds equals 225 arcsec. At the time Ajai Sehgal was
writting the code, there was an error in the AP command protocol manual
about the default RA backlash setting. The default must be set to 00:00:00

Regards,

Yves

_____