From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...] On Behalf
Of jerry2kam
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:38 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Warranty Info for 1200GTO Mount

Thats certainly encouraging. But I just gotta know :-), especially when
I'm about to make a $10K investment. I'm on the AP wait list for a
1200GTO and I'm expecting a notification this month. I was surprised I
couldn't locate the warranty on the AP site

--- In ap-gto@..., "Richard Crisp" <rdcrisp@...> wrote:

hey if yours is like my two, you'll never need it Jerry: they are THAT
good....