Re: Robin Casady tandem bar

Dave Weaver

See the photos/dsw for a picture of my AP1200 with TRIAD and FS-102 / TOA-130 / C11.

-Dave

--- In ap-gto@..., "snightingale40" <snightingale40@...> wrote:

Great suggestion Drew---thanks!

Steve

--- In ap-gto@..., "ancient.sull" <ancient.sull@>
wrote:

If you are considering a tandem bar, consider a Triad bar instead.
use a Triad bar, even though I only have at most two OTAs because
with
the Triad bar you can put the heaviest scope directly over the
center
of the mount. The Triad makes it simple to balance things in all
three
axes even running a very heavy scope in the center and a light
refractor guidescope and guide camera on the side.

Drew Sullivan

--- In ap-gto@..., "snightingale40" <snightingale40@>
wrote:

Hi,

I just got the bright idea that my AP1200 would handle both my
C11
and
AP130GT nicely as a side-by-side arrangement