Advice on how to connect IO Gear Bluetooth Com Port adapter GBS301, anyone??

jfakatselis <jfakatse@...>

After seeing some postings on this group for connecting IO Gear
Bluetooth adapter to AP mounts, I am having trouble with mine.

I am trying to connect to my AP Mach1GTO and my AP900GTO with two
separate adapters in my observatory. Can't even get first one to
connect or be recognized.
Have wireless Bluetooth radio in my IBM laptop PC but can't get it to
be recognized using Win XP SP3. I am using the AC adapter and have set
DIP switches for 9600 Baud and as a "slave" device

Can anyone help and/or provide some advice?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Fakatselis
APGTO & APUG co-moderator