From: "Richard Crisp" <rdcrisp@...>
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:59:33 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: AP Portable Piers good for Astro Photo work?

Yeah that doesn't do it for me Kent: the issue I have is the two places where the mount gets used are different in terms of the ground being level.

it is trivial to get the aziumth right. I can eyeball it and get it about 95% of the time on the first attempt. The issue for me is elevation. That's a lot harder to get right. The laser makes it trivial.

I like trivial. It means EASY....