From: "Jeff" <jlc@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 12:58 AM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Mount hit pier last night... fell asleep! Now the yellow light is on !

My vote would be damaged cable. When I broke a DEC cable, it did similar
things.. yellow light and iirc no slew.
The cable end is not hard to take apart. Unfortunately, a broken wire might
not be obvious, and you might need to test it w/ the DMM.
In my case, I was able to find the broken wire, resoldered it, and all was
fine. (I then purchased a spare Y cable.)

-----
I'm Jeff Crilly, and I approve this message.