From: "Dean Salman" <cluster@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:58 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Need Help Slewing issues

Thanks for the information. Last night I gave him my backup serial
cable and for the first time had no issues, temps were about the same
if not colder. His cable did not look to be the best but also was
very long, maybe 25ft. I don't think distance is an issue and as I
said, even though the calbe seemed ok, it looked worned out.