Re: question re a preplanned observing session...

Howard Hedlund

The next full version of the keypad firmware, v.4.20 will also have a
"bookmarking" feature that will allow up to 50 objects or custom RA /
Dec coordinates to be assembled into a list like you want. This would
eliminate the need for an external computer. Contact me at A-P for
more information.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.