Re: Software wish list

Chris Curran <curran.chris@...>

Jeff,

I dunno. I stink at text messaging - ask my daughter, she'll tell you
just how bad I am at it! :) I don't think it's something I'll ever get
good at. Maybe if it was T9 vocabulary... ???

cheers & beers,
Chris

--- In ap-gto@..., Jeff Young <jey@...> wrote:

I think Richard's second suggestion is already being acted upon.

However, I had a thought about his first: as text messaging becomes
more popular, more and more people know the mapping from number keys
to letters (2 = a, 22 = b, 222 = c, 3 = d, 33 = e, etc.) You could
hook it up so that the number keys jumped into the star list at that
point in the alphabet.

-- Jeff.