From: Jerry A. Wilson <JerryAWilson@...>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: 3600GTO questions
To: ap-gto@...
Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 7:14 AM

I guess it depends on whether you are the left pocket or the right pocket.

Jerry

At 06:52 AM 8/29/2008, you wrote:

The shame of it all, the ones that can afford better get it before
he gets in. Otherwise they won't either he will definitely take from
the rich and give to the low life's. Mr George it's about time you turned over!

Richard Crisp
<<mailto:rdcrisp% 40sbcglobal. net>rdcrisp@sbcglobal. net> wrote: yeah
I want to see how he takes it out of the front left pocket and puts
it into the front right pocket and claims he gave me something...

sort of like certain astro-vendors. ..