Re: New Mach-1 user

Roland Christen

In a message dated 7/9/2008 3:52:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
pawel.lancucki@... writes:

Hi All,

After a longish travel, my Mach-1 finally arrived to Poland yesterday and I
was able to set it up in-house on the Baader hardwood tripod. First with
just the cw bar attached to perform initial setup, than added
counterweights and my FSQ106. I must say it is a very nice piece of
hardware, very well machined. I also like the robustness of the electronics
- the way controller and handpad are housed, wires attached etc. Looks a
bit like "military grade" stuff definitely designed for field use :-)

As expected, the sky clouded up and it started to rain, so I have to
postpone any field tests and any real imaging with the new scope.

Nevertheless, I am pretty proud and happy Mach-1 user.

BTW, this is the first Mach-1 in Poland so far :-)

Pawel Lancucki
Welcome to the group. Do you have plans for astrophotography? If so, we would
like to see your results.

Rolando

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for
fuel-efficient used cars.