From: Howard
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 5:05 PM
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Mount Will Not Connect To Computer

Two reversing or null modem cables hooked together can effectively make
a single straight through cable. The cables would have only worked
when hooked together in tandem, and could not possibly work
individually. Having only one of the cables fail would then leave you
in a fatal situation. An easy test is to check continuity from each
numbered pin to its corresponding numbered hole at the other end of the
cable.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.