From: Larry Phillips
Date: 30/04/2008 0.16.01
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Latest version of PEMPro AP SE

Ray,
I have a Mach1 and the regular version of PemPro. Any reason to use
the AP SE version instead of the full version when using an AP mount?

Larry

--- In ap-gto@..., "Ray Gralak" <rgr@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

The version of PEMPro AP that Luca is using is rather old. If you
are using
PEMPro AP please make sure you have v1.70 build 149 (click Help-
About).

If needed you can download the latest version from here:

http://www.siriusimaging.com/PEMPro/PEMPro-APSE-1.70.149.exe

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro