From: "Luca" <darknrg@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] PEMPro AP: some more help needed!

Hello Joe,
I'm not Ray, but I may have an answer: in PEMPro AP (the only version I
have) you can read the curve in the mount from the PROGRAM MOUNT tab, where
it says "Read PE Curve" giving you the option of reading it from (A) the
Created PE Curve; (B) From Mount; (C) From File. If you choose (B) PEMPro
will read the curve from the mount and display it in the graph area. After
this is completed the option "To File" in the "Write PE Curve" area will be
enabled and you'll be able to save your data in a file. After pressing "To
File" the program will ask you which of the displayed curves you want to
save to file; just choose the "PE from Mount or File" and you're done.
I would wait for Ray's confirmation on this, but I'm 99% sure it would work.

Ciao Joe

Luca