From: "Rick Wiggins" <rickwiggins@earthlink.net>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 6:07 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Leaving as GTO mount outdoors - BOX Cover Observatory

Hi Joe,
Yep, Now imagine one small enough to just cover the AP mount.
Thanks, Rick

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
wrote:

Hi Rick,

Here is the other link I had for a backyard BOX observatory,
covering
just the Meade 8" telescope on a pier - with blue prints..
Collier Hall of Science at Moravian College in Bethlehem, PA

http://home.moravian.edu/users/phys/mejjg01/interests/apparatus_pages
/telescope_enclosure.htm