Re: Mach1 and checking PASILL4 results

Kent Kirkley

In a message dated 4/13/08 11:03:21 AM, JunkMailGoesHere@... writes:

If they are not on the
original point of aim, then the housing with relation to the polar
scope itself will require adjustment and since I don't have any
information here I can't tell you how to go about doing that. Maybe
there is something in the PAS manual.
This can be adjusted by carefully moving the reticle.
This is done my loosening and tightening the three small screws that hold the
reticle in place.
They are found around the barrel foreward of the eyepiece.

WARNING!!!
Be very careful when loosening and tightening as too much pressure can crack
the reticle.

Kent Kirkley

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money &
Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)