From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Phillips
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:05 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Sync vs Recaculate

Howard or Roland,
I will repeat Dean Salman's question of yesterday as there has been no
response. What is the relationship of the Sync in Maxim compared to
AP's Sync versus Recalibrate? Is it safe to use?

Larry

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com> , "Dean
Salman" <cluster@...> wrote:

In the Sky6 0.57 version a new button was added. This is use to sync
the Sky with the AP mount. Clear enough. Does anyone know what the
software will use (like Maxim DL) when it plate solves and does a
sync. I don't want it to do the wrong one which is why I turned that
feature off. I know this is a software question, but I thought I
would
try here first.