From: "Morgan Spangle" <msfainc@optonline.net>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 10:26 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Leaving as GTO mount outdoors O.T.

This site, by Dave Kodama, an astrophotographer in S. Cal chronicling
his and his wife's experiences with EV-1 cars, the original GM plug-in
electric - this is what got me interested in going electric.

http://www.eanet.com/kodama/ev1/

I'm pretty sure the figures Greg talks about in his post are correct -
but its all speculation until we all decide to get out there and do
something about it - I look how just cleaning up emissions changed S.
Cal's air from 1970s to now, and imagine what going electric can do...
and now back to astronomy...
Morgan