Re: large scope covers available Re: Leaving as GTO mount outdoors

Richard Crisp

well thanks Rick

It is the best one I have used even if I do say so myself.

I think I remember that you got one from me last year or the year before, right?
rdc

Rick Wiggins <rickwiggins@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi Richard,
I can add that these are very tough. The best protective cover I
have seen. Industrial!
Thanks, Rick

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, Richard Crisp <rdcrisp@...> wrote:

I have three brand new scope covers I will offer to the first that
want them,

these are more of what I had made last year.

they are 144" x 70" (open on the 70" side) and are made of SCRIM
material

this is Mil Spec material as used for protecting sensitive
equipment shipped on-deck on Navy ships to whereever.

here's a link to a webpage that offers more info

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/scope_bags.htm

I only have three and they are the 70" x 144" size

I've been using these for the last two years.

Rick Wiggins <rickwiggins@...> wrote:
Hi Joe,
Thanks. That is similar, but the design that I was describing only
covers the mount and is much smaller...just big enough to surround
the mount.
Thanks, Rick

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@>
wrote:

Hi Rick,

Here is a link to the Hanna City Remote Robotic Observatory,
pics and
plans:
I think that is what you were referring to as a BOX observatory.

http://www.mtco.com/~jgunn/

Joe