From: "Rick Wiggins" <rickwiggins@earthlink.net>
To: <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 5:04 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Leaving as GTO mount outdoors O.T.

Hi Guys,
Is electricity free out there? Out here in CA, electricity is very
expensive and I haven't calculated it, but would guess it to be much
less efficient (dollar-wise) than gas. The guys here that had the
original GM electric cars said their electric bills soared and
electricity has quadrupled since then. I think Toyota is on the
correct path. Their hybrids convert waste kinetic energy into stored
chemical energy (a nearly free other than the battery circuit
costs). The plug-ins connect directly to my wallet (Southern CA.
Edison in my case). I hope to continue to see use of the wasted
energy in addition to more cost/energy efficient fuels.
My O.T. 2 cents,
Thanks, Rick