From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Howard
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 7:08 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] serial converter

Hi George and All,

We have been looking into the Keyspan units. I have currently used
the single port USA-19HS and the four port USA-49WG on several machines
including a PC with XP, a laptop with Vista and a Mac Powerbook laptop.
They have worked flawlessly! We are still planning to offer them
eventually, but unfortunately haven't gotten that far yet. I'll see if
I can get the ball rolling on that project again. Our plan is to also
offer straight-through serial cables that actually work since they have
become a bit of a challenge to find. I'll post if and when anything
develops.

Mag. 7 skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.