From: "Rick Wiggins" <rickwiggins@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:27 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Leaving as GTO mount outdoors

Hi Joe,
Thanks. That is similar, but the design that I was describing only
covers the mount and is much smaller...just big enough to surround
the mount.
Thanks, Rick

--- In ap-gto@..., "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@...>
wrote:

Hi Rick,

Here is a link to the Hanna City Remote Robotic Observatory,
pics and
plans:
I think that is what you were referring to as a BOX observatory.

http://www.mtco.com/~jgunn/

Joe