From: "Morgan Spangle" <msfainc@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Leaving as GTO mount outdoors

I had thought about this. But since I also need to screen the local
house and street lights, I'm thinking about a "secret garden" - a
space enclosed by a hedge of 6' tall arborvitae, accessed by a gate in
one of the hedge walls. This would provide shelter from wind and
light; security; temperature equilibrium for scope and mount; and
allow me to place it on the best spot on my property - without the
neighborhood watch group getting upset! Even the wife has given the
thumbs up...so I'll keep you all posted as I go ahead.
Morgan