From: Dean S
To: ap-gto@...
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Insurance for astronomy equipment

I just spoke with my home owners insurance this morning, State Farm, and she
said my observatory contents are included with the content coverage of my
house. Cameras, telescopes, computers, etc.

And as long as it is just a hobby there is no additional coverage needed,
assuming it is enough overall. However to be safe I am looking into adding
this as an addition to be absolutely sure there would be no hidden
exclusions.

Dean
www.doghouseastronomy.com