From: ap-gto@... <ap-gto@...>
To: ap-gto@... <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thu Apr 03 12:55:20 2008
Subject: [ap-gto] Leaving as GTO mount outdoors

I'm considering leaving my APO 1200 GTO outdoors over the winter, so
that setup/knockdown time is lessened, and since I use it by remote
control to image anyway. I'm in the Northeast, so we do get rain,
cold, and snow; I'd have a pretty good over bungeed to the mount to
protect it, and could even keep a lightbulb going all the time to
keep moisture from accumulating under the cover. What's the group's
opinion?

Morgan Spangle