Re: First Light with my new Mach1

hewholooks

Thanks Rick.

I have to confess, I have processed and re-processed this image until
I was happy with it. I got a new laptop at the same time and am
having a little trouble calibrating the screen. The original was WAY
too green when viewed on other monitors.

Hunter

--- In ap-gto@..., "Rick Wiggins" <rickwiggins@...> wrote:

Hi Hunter,
That is an impressive image. Great details and good color. I am
really impressed that this was done with a DSLR.
Thanks, Rick

--- In ap-gto@..., "hewholooks" <hewholooks@> wrote:

Set up the new mount yesterday afternoon and it wasn't supposed
be
clear - but it was. After a slight learning curve, I got these
shots
of the Leo Trio - first 5 images in this gallery (really just one
image
in 5 ways).

Thanks for looking.

http://hwilson.zenfolio.com/p781396937