Re: Autoguider correction frequency

Woodwind

The site was fine by me running a vista and firefox set-up.

Murray

Bob Piatek <bobtek@...> wrote: Well, the WEB page being messed up is puzzling. I've tested with IE,
Firefox, and Safari and it looks good on my system. I presume this
means it is not a browser related issue.

Maybe differences in graphics cards or video drivers? Maybe next time
I should pay a professional to do the web site :)

I'll try it on a couple of other computers I have around here and see
if I get different results.

Bob Piatek

fishcamp engineering
105 W. Clark Ave.